BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station Flexible From 2048Wh To 8192Wh. The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your mobile recharge center off-the-grid or on the way.
BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station
Struggling between power and flexibility? We got you covered! With two expansion ports, The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh each) battery modules, connecting of which can boost the total capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Get Charged In any way You Prefer
The AC200MAX allows up to 900W of solar input and 500W via the adapter, you can even charge it up via your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, boosting a stunning 1400W total charging rate which can top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input capability with every module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
|Cell Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate(LiFePO4)|
|Lifecycle||3500+(to 80%),6000+(to 50%)|
|Management System||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||42 x 28 x 38.65cm( 16.5 x 11 x 15.2 in )|
|Operating Usage Temperature||-4-104F (-20-40℃)|
|Certification||CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 65|
|Optional Accessory||BLUETTI SP200 Solar Panel|
With AC200MAX’s 15 outlets, you get to run all your needs simultaneously without breaking a sweat.
BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable FAQS
How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?
Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can control the AC200MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
How many B230 or B300 battery module can be charged with AC200MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
What are the charging methods for AC200MAX
- Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)