Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station, With its compact and wireless design, Explorer 1000 is one of the best investments for your outdoor party. It could run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as blender, pellet smoker, ice shaver, radio, and projector. When you need power in special circumstances, Jackery Explorer 1000 portable power station can also be your reliable backup power supply for refrigerators, CPAP/BiPAP, computers, etc.
Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station
- Larger Capacity and Higher Wattages: It features a 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery capacity, 1000W continuous, and 2000W surge power.
- Multiple Output Ports: Two USB-C, two USB, one DC carport & two pure sine wave AC outlets. Go off-grid and power your cameras, computers, communication devices, CPAP, and electric grill.
- Green Outdoor Power Solution: Efficient solar charging with a built-in MPPT charge controller. Turn it into a Solar Generator 1000 system by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels (sold separately) allowing fast, eco-friendly charging. Completely charge the battery with full sun in just 8 hours.
- Portable and Compact: It weighs only 22lbs and has a solid handle for easy carrying.
- Safe and Easy To Use: Features an LCD screen with charge/discharge data and battery life status for safety and ease of use.
Jackery Explorer 1000 Specifications
|Capacity||1002Wh (21.6V, 46.4Ah)|
|Cell Chemistry||Li-ion NMC|
|Lifecycle||500 cycles to 80%+ capacity|
|Management System||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
|Weight||22.04 lbs (10 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 in (33.3 x 23.3 x 28.3 cm)|
|Operating Usage Temperature||14-104F (-10-40℃)|
|Certification||CEC, DOE, FCC, UL, CA Prop 65|
|Optional Accessory||Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel|
Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. The Explorer 1000 can be quickly fully recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable (package included). If connecting only a single panel, the approximate recharging time is 17 hours.
Please Mind These While Solar Recharging:
- Recharging time varies from different locations, temperatures, weather, etc. The actual time may be different.
- During recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.
There are no reviews yet.