Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station offers power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your mainstream gear and more. Never worry about a wall outlet or long extension cords. So feel free to go and explore the great outdoors and run your appliances like a blender, pellet smoker, projector, and tools. It can also be used as an emergency backup power supply to run lights, laptops, phones, a small fridge, a CPAP, and other devices in the event of a power outage.
Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station
- Large Capacity: The Jackery Explorer 500 has a 518 watt-hour (24Ah, 21.6V) lithium-ion battery pack and a pure sine wave inverter. It features 1* AC outlet (230V 500W 1000W peak), 3*USB-A ports, 2* DC ports, and 1*car port to run low to high power appliances, including a mini-fridge, an air pump, and TV.
- Designed for Portability: The Jackery Explorer 500 portable power station is about the size of a basketball and has a solid handle. Its easy-carry and compact design make the Jackery Explorer 500 perfect for enjoying RV camping and road trips.
- Four Ways to Recharge: The Explorer 500 has a high-quality built-in MPPT charge controller. This allows quick and easy green solar recharging when paired with the Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panel (sold separately). You can also recharge the Explorer 500 with a wall outlet, car outlet, and electric generator.
Jackery Explorer 500 Specifications
|Capacity||518Wh (21.6V, 24Ah)|
|Cell Chemistry||Li-ion NMC|
|Lifecycle||500 cycles to 80%+ capacity|
|Management System||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
|Weight||13.32 lbs (6.04 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||11.8 x 7.6 x 9.2 in (30.1 x 19.3 x 24.2 cm)|
|Operating Usage Temperature||14-104F (-10-40℃)|
|Certification||CEC, DOE, FCC, UL, CA Prop 65|
|Optional Accessory||Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel|
Connecting a SolarSaga 100W solar panel to the Explorer 500 Portable Power Station creates a solar generator. With our high-quality MPPT technology, the Explorer 500 can be fully charged under full sun in just 9.5 hours. With a Solar Generator setup, you can have an unlimited power source from the sun and always keep charged on the go.
Solar Recharging Steps:
- Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100;
- Connect the DC interface of SolarSaga 100 with the DC input of Explorer 500
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
- Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.