BLUETTI EP500Pro Solar Power Station | 3000W 5100Wh is shipped with a ground-breaking 5100Wh LiFePO4 battery pack and a 3000W rated (2000W for the EP500) pure sine wave AC inverter. This class-leading power station brings you the power to run your entire party, family camping trip, cabin workshops, or even your whole house for a day or two in the event of an unexpected outage. Up to 15 outlet sources allow you to power anything from laptops and air conditioners to your electric vehicles without breaking a sweat.
BLUETTI EP500Pro Solar Power Station
The advanced Battery Management System and LiFePO4 chemistry bring the EP500Pro incredible safety and durability. With the built-in dual-core microcomputer and Internet connection, the EP500Pro’s firmware can be upgraded through your internet connection. There is no best, only better!
- 5100Wh LiFePo4/3000W PSW Inverter, 3500+ Cycles to 80% Capacity
- Movable Power Station
- In-grid UPS Mode&Flexible UPS Mode(24/7)
- Off-grid Energy Storage
- Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
- Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500Pro Always On
- App Remote Control
- Smart Touchscreen
Seamless UPS Backup
The EP500Pro will automatically become your home energy source for essential loads when the electrical grid goes down. Unlike gasoline generators, the BLUETTI EP500Pro keeps your lights on and laptops charged without upkeep, fuel, carbon monoxide, or annoying noise. Pair with up to 2400W MPPT solar input to rapidly recharge or to keep your appliances running without depleting the onboard battery. Remember when you had to worry about a power outage? Worry no longer, Meet BLUETTI EP500Pro.
BLUETTI EP500Pro Specifications
|AC Rated Power:||3000W(peak 6000W)|
|Net Weight:||≈76kg (167.5lbs)|
|Battery Cell Type:||LiFePO4|
|Rated Life Cycle:||3500+ Cycles to 80% Capacity|
|Charge Temperature:||0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~104°F)|
|Storage Ambient Temperature:||0°C ~ 45°C (32°F ~113°F)|
|Working Environment humidity:||10-90%|
|Certification:||PSE, FCC, CE, UN38.3, MSDS, UL, SAA and ROHS|
|Warranty Period:||5 Years|
In-Grid UPS Setup Guide
- For non-solar-powered household circuits:
An electrician with a professional technician certificate is required to install the in-grid power system, and connect the wires of critical equipment from your main electrical box to the BLUETTI UPS BOX. When the power fails, it will automatically switch to EP500 or EP500 Pro for the power supply. The connection method: power grid–home main circuit–BLUETTI UPS box–EP500 or EP500Pro–critical equipment (such as refrigerator, electric light, and server).
- Solar-powered UPS:
1. If the open-circuit voltage of the solar panels is within the specified input range of EP500, they can be directly connected to EP500 or EP500Pro through the MC4 port connectors to build up the UPS system.
2. If the open-circuit voltage of your panels exceeds the input limitation of EP500 or EP500Pro, they need to pass the “PV step-down module” to decrease the voltage before connecting to the system. The connection method is solar panels–PV step-down module–EP500 or EP500Pro–critical equipment (such as refrigerator, electric light, and server).
Does EP500 or EP500Pro support split-phase bonding?
Can I change the working mode of EP500 or EP500Pro to work as a mobile UPS after the EP500 is connected to the home grid?
Yes, you can. Turn off EP500 or EP500Pro first, and then unplug the cable on it, remind to set the Max. Grid Current to 15A.
What is the UPS switching time?
There are two types of working conditions of UPS for EP500.
- No delay for online UPS.;
- 20ms from standby UPS;
How much is the loss of AC and DC?
- In standby state: less than 10W,
- AC_ON & DC_OFF: less than 20W,
- AC-ON & DC_ON: less than 25W,
After the stated 6000 battery cycles, how much capacity is left in EP500 and EP50Pro?
EP500 and EP500 Pro can maintain above 50% capacity after 6000 cycles.